News Burst 27 May 2020
- A Roman Catholic nun stands accused of helping five priests sexually abuse deaf children. Kosaka Kumiko, 42, allegedly helped the priests cover up anal and vaginal rapes, fondling and oral sex at the institution for deaf students in Argentina. The abuse allegedly took place in the bathrooms, dorms, garden and a basement at the school in Lujan de Cuyo, a city about 620 miles northwest of Buenos Aires. Authorities began investigating Kumiko when a former student claimed she made her wear a nappy to cover up bleeding after she was raped. At least 24 children have come forward to report abuse at the school. Children said priests Nicola Corradi and the Rev. Horacio Corbacho repeatedly raped them by an image of the Virgin Mary inside the small school chapel. Nobody else would have heard their cries because the other children at the school were deaf. Abuse by priests is alleged to have taken place where children went to confession as well as elsewhere in the grounds. ‘They always said it was a game: ‘Let’s go play, let’s go play’ and they would take us to the girls’ bathroom,’ said one of the women who claims that she was abused at the school in Argentina. Five priests were previously arrested in late November by police who raided the school and found porn magazines and about $34,000 in Corradi’s room. This week Kumiko, who is originally from Japan but has Argentine citizenship, was arrested and charged over the allegations she helped them. She also stands accused of physically abusing students in her care. Authorities in Argentina say she had been on the run for about a month before turning herself in. Local media showed the nun in handcuffs and wearing her habit and a bullet-proof vest as she was escorted by police to a court hearing. Kumiko denied any wrongdoing during the eight-hour hearing on Thursday. Authorities say that she lived at the Provolo Institute for children with hearing problems from 2004 until 2012. Corbacho, fellow priest Nicola Corradi and three other men were arrested last year after they were charged with sexually abusing at least two dozen students at the Provolo Institute. Advocates for clerical sex abuse have expressed anger that Corradi wasn’t sanctioned by the Vatican and allegedly went on to abuse children in Pope Francis’ native Argentina. A Vatican investigative commission recently visited Mendoza to learn more about the case against the priests. [The Pope said he was not there or he was sleeping when these things happened.]
- The former President of the National Magistrates Association Luca Palamara is under investigation for corruption. His phone conversation were disclosed, he was in contacts with journalists to agree on how to publish the news, these were involved: Liana Milella and Claudio Tito, Repubblica; Giovanni Bianconi, Corriere della Sera. And also Giovanni Legnini (magistrate), Cesare Sirignano (magistrate). Even the clown Raoul Bova called Palamara asking him for newspapers coverage control of his case of fiscal fraud. He succeded, his case did not come up on the major Italian newspaper.
- On May 11, Twitter announced in a press release that it was hiring Li Fei-Fei (李飛飛), an AI expert and former vice president of Google, to its board of directors as a “new independent director” with immediate effect. Since than several account of dissenting Chinese were suddenly closed. On May 20, a petition was created on the White House website titled “Call for a thorough investigation on Twitter’s violation of freedom of speech.” The creator of the petition wrote that Twitter is suppressing criticism of the CCP and suspending dissident accounts while pro-Beijing accounts remain unscathed.
- Eleven years before the joint construction of the Wuhan Institute of Virology, French intelligence services warned Paris that China’s reputation for poor bio-security could lead to a ‘catastrophic leak.’
- A former worker on Jeffrey Epstein’s Caribbean island claims that he saw Bill Clinton there in an explosive new Netflix documentary. The claims run contrary to denials by Clinton that he ever visited the island, which was reportedly the site of multiple sexual assaults of underage women by the convicted pedophile Epstein and his elite guests.
- Some BS going on with European Central Bank, Bundesbank and Germany, QE rubbish. Euro/Europe is dying.
- Yesterday, Rep. Iihan Omar, D-Minn., became the latest member to declare that she believes that Biden did rape a Senate aide and is continuing to lie about the crime in public statements.
- The European Space Agency – ESA – has deployed its constellation of satellites to investigate unusual weaknesses in Earth’s magnetic field. It appears that the strange anomaly believed to be responsible is now evolving and splitting in two. The unexplained force, referred to as the South Atlantic Anomaly, is an area of reduced magnetic intensity that extends from South America to southwest Africa. The Earth’s magnetic field is known to flip the poles altogether every few hundred thousand years, and we are now long overdue such a flip. This recent unexplained magnetic activity over the Atlantic may be a sign of an impending flip.
- The Venezuelan Air Force has greeted the incoming second Iranian tanker, called Forest, by dispatching two Su-30 and two F-16 fighter jets to perform a flyover above the vessel.
- A SpaceX rocket is scheduled to launch a rocket carrying a Dragon capsule on Wednesday from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida. However, the launch may be delayed due to stormy weather in Florida. The Dragon capsule, a reusable cargo spacecraft developed by SpaceX, will carry NASA astronauts Doug Hurley and Bob Behnken to the International Space Station. This launch will be the first time that astronauts have launched from Florida in nine years. There is at least a 60% chance of scattered thunderstorms at the Kennedy Space Center on Wednesday afternoon. Strong gust winds could also impact the launch.
- The Mongolian government has handed over to Russia a certificate for humanitarian assistance worth 1$ million to fight the coronavirus pandemic, they will send meat and meat products.
- The prevailing severe heatwave, which is expected to last for two more days, made New Delhi the second hottest city in the country on Tuesday, with a maximum temperature of 47.6 degree Celsius; with 50 degrees, Churu in Rajasthan was the hottest city in India.
- The US government on Monday brought forward to Tuesday midnight enforcement of restrictions on travel to the United States from Brazil as the South American country reported the highest death toll in the world for that day. Washington’s ban applies to foreigners traveling to the United States if they had been in Brazil in the last two weeks.
- Police in Iran has arrested the father of a thirteen-year-old girl today for murdering his daughter as an act of “honor killing”, after she fled her parents home with an older man. The father cut her head with a sickle while she was asleep. The victim had just returned home after eloping to marry her beloved man. The thirteen-year-old, Romina Sharqi had fallen in love with a man in her hometown and after her father vehemently opposed their marriage, fled with him.
- A new discovery could revolutionize the way childhood vaccines are administered, as engineers at MIT have invented a way for multiple doses of a vaccine or drug to be given over an extended period of time with only one injection. The process involves the invention of a “new 3-D fabrication method that can generate a novel type of drug-carrying particle that could allow multiple doses of a drug or vaccine to be delivered over an extended period of time,” according to MIT News. This novel fabrication technique, called SEAL (Stamped Assembly of Polymer Layers), creates three-dimensional microparticles that resemble tiny coffee cups that can be filled with vaccines or drugs, which are sealed with a lid. The “cups,” made of a FDA-approved biocompatible polymer, can be designed to degrade at specific times, spilling out the contents.
- 4chan – On Saturday, an alleged whistleblower who works “in a job closely tied to the DNC but not directly for them” took to an anonymous forum and shared some information related to 2020 presidential hopeful Joe Biden’s electability: “Biden is not the real candidate. [The] DNC is doing all they can to try and get up to Trump’s level; they believe that if they hide the real nominee until the last possible minute, it will frustrate Trump’s efforts to beat them,” the alleged whistleblower stated. Biden realized it’s just a matter of timeuntil all the crooked sh*t he did catches up to him, so he struck a deal with the DNC: they drop the primaries and promote him as their guy until the convention. In return for being a decoy, they will make his criminal problems go away and pay him enough to retire. Right before the convention, Biden is going to drop out of the race citing ‘health concerns.’ It’ll be heavily implied by the media and his campaign that he has Alzheimer’s or dementia, but no one will confirm anything. At the convention, they plan to unveil their real candidate, who is already working behind the scenes building a campaign base.” The DNC worker then went on to post more details about not only Biden, but other big Democratic players as well: “I’ll add some more tidbits: Hillary Clinton will never hold office again. They don’t want her to run and she doesn’t want to go through it all again. The reason she keeps popping up is thatshe’s shaking down the DNC for money to make her go away. Every time they tell her no more, she pops up on TV hinting she might run and they flip out and send her a check. Biden is also playing up the dementia angle in case Trump wins and decides to try prosecuting him. They’ll claim he’s too mentally gone to assist in his own defense, hoping that Trump will just drop it rather than be seen going after a poor confused old man. Internally, the DNC is still very much at war. There’s two main factions struggling for control. So far they’ve been careful not to let it spill out too much publicly because both sides know if it does, Trump will have a field day with it. Bernie Sanders ran this year with full DNC permission. They needed him to keep the Bernie Bros busy while they figured out a plan. He made the same deal as last election –he pulls out and backs their horse and they let him keep all that Reddit cash.” According to “all the chatter” the whistleblower has been hearing, Michelle Obama may be a prime contender: “She seems perfect – educated, capable, hits a few diversity quotas, etc. They haven’t decided for sure yet … the other side knows if they go with a ‘woke’ candidate, it’ll guarantee Trump’s win. It feels like the old guard still has enough pull to keep these SJW[s] in line, but barely…”
A probable sunspot has appeared in the sun’s northern hemisphere–we just can’t see it yet. NASA’s STEREO-A spacecraft is monitoring the active region on the farside of the sun. Based on its high latitude, it is a likely member of new Solar Cycle 25. The sun’s rotation will turn the spot toward Earth ~3 days from now.